Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Highclere Parish Council

Report A Problem

Did you know that you can Report a Problem?

Report a Potholehttp://www3.hants.gov.uk/roads/roadproblems/report-pothole

Report Tree & Hedge Problems - http://www3.hants.gov.uk/roads/roadproblems/report-trees

Report Flooding and Drainage Problems - http://www3.hants.gov.uk/roads/roadproblems/report-flooding

Report Paving Problems - http://www3.hants.gov.uk/roads/roadproblems/report-paving

Report Flytippinghttps://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/flytipping

General street cleansing issues - https://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/streetcleansing

Water pipe replacement scheme - www.southernwater.co.uk/highclere