Report a Problem - Highclere Parish Council - Highclere Parish Council, Highclere, Newbury
Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Highclere Parish Council

Report a Problem

Did you know that you can Report a Problem?

Report a Pothole -

Report Tree & Hedge Problems -

Report Flooding and Drainage Problems -

Report Paving Problems -

Report Flytipping -

General street cleansing issues -

Water pipe replacement scheme -