Highclere PC is helping to coordinate help across the Parish for those affected in any way by coronavirus.
Currently Neighbourcare is coordinating a response alongside Woolton Hill Surgery. Please, check on your elderly neighbours, help where you can, and really importantly, follow government guidelines (wash your hands!).
For up to date information:
- in Hampshire, please see Hampshire County Council's website
- borough-wide, please see the Basingstoke and Deane dedicated webpage
Food and Takeaway Services, available from:
- The Stores, Woolton Hill- has plenty of stock
- Woodlands Stores, Penwood- fresh deliveries of fruit, veg and meat as well as a fully stocked shop.
- The Yew Tree Garden Centre has pasta, rice, flour, tinned tomatoes, coffee and sugar. And plants!
- The Rampant Cat: http://www.rampantcatnewbury.co.uk/
- The Red House: https://www.thehighclereredhouse.com/copy-of-food
- The Pheasant: https://www.thepheasanthighclere.co.uk/blog/takeaway-menus
- The Pheasant is offering deliveries of food parcels: https://www.thepheasanthighclere.co.uk/blog/boxes-of-essentials
- Blue Dolphin: https://m.facebook.com/bluedolphinnewbury/