Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content


How can I find out who my Borough Councillor is?

Your Current Borough Councillors are John Izett and Graham Falconer

How can I find out who my County Councillor is?

Your current County Councillor is Tom Thacker.

How do I report a problem? 

BDBC can be contacted for a range of problems including missed bin collections, planning applications, noise complaints, fly tipping and litter. Please see this link 

How do I report a pothole?

Hampshire County Council is responsible for our Highways. You can report potholes and other road issues here.

How do I contact my local Police Community Support Officer?

Our Local PSCO is Luke Edwards. If you click on the link you will find his details. For all emergencies please call 999 or 111.

The bus timetable can be found here